[GEM Development] OpenGEM Project Liberation Beta1

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 20:34:41 PDT 2005

Hi

I have installed the window animation thingy, on my normal OpenGEM
installation on my computer, and it works great. The problem i had
with the liberation beta 1, was that when i opened it in the plain
installation of DosBox - everything went slow, then I tried it in
another installation, where i had copied the main files over, so that
i could write an installer, and install it as opengem straight
forward, and it starts up straight to opengem :D - so liberation works
in that, when i exit opengem, and then startup the liberation gem
files.

On my last attempt to startup it though - it just froze altogether -
but that was the complete version.

veganalex

sorry if i have confused anyone!