[GEM Development] OpenGEM Project Liberation Beta1

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:56:16 PDT 2005

I have just tryed opengem liberation beta 1, on my athlon2500+/WinXP
system - very, very slow to move the mouse around, but the window
animation was fast :D, but then again, isn't opengem, meant for the
old 8086/286/386/486 comps???, so it would be veryyyyyyyy slow on them
- but now to think about it, I hadn't closed down all other programs -
report back later ;)

veganalex