[GEM Development] screenshots

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 19:56:14 PDT 2005

: Guys, I'm having trouble making screenshots for GEM to put on the
: website.  I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to get
: screenshots captured to place on my site.

  I run GEM in xdosemu, and then use the GIMP to capture screenshots. I've
also used SNAPSHOT.ACC (and then used netpbm to convert the .IMG file to
modern format).

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"