[GEM Development] [Fwd: Re: Bugs (or things that could be fixed)

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 21:26:36 PDT 2005

: app_detect: Setting label to ini_str(DRVTNET)
: ini_str(24): Calling rsrc_gaddr()

  It is as I feared; the crash seems to be inside the rsrc_gaddr() call.

  OK, desperate times call for desperate measures. I've uploaded a new
deskdbg.zip, but this one writes a little more than a logfile. Every time
it detects a network drive, it dumps GEM's entire 1Mb address space
to a file named with the drive letter (GEMAPP_F.MEM, GEMAPP_H.MEM etc.).
If you're OK with this, I suggest that you run it to the point that it
crashes, and send me the .MEM files (preferably zipped up, and directly to
me rather than to the gem-dev list!).

--
John Elliott