[GEM Development] [Fwd: Re: Bugs (or things that could be fixed)

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 20:52:04 PDT 2005

: I've tested the debug desktop, and it crashes as usual.  It may have
: something to do with the MANY network drives that are mapped (5).

  My system has 7 network drives and doesn't seem to mind.

: Here is the logfile:

  There seem to be two calls to app_detect() in here. The first one detects
drives B:, D:, E:, F:, G:, H:, M:, O: and S:. The second detects drives
B:, D:. E:. F:, G:, H:, M:, O: and T:. Both appear to run to completion so
I've added more instrumentation and tried again...

<http://www.seasip.info/Gem/Software/deskdbg.zip> as before.

--
John Elliott