[GEM Development] [Fwd: Re: Bugs (or things that could be fixed)

Blair Campbell blairdude at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 20:56:34 PDT 2005

> > Done, as Desktop 3.2.3. <http://www.seasip.info/Gem/desktops.html>

I've now tested it in pure FreeDOS and it works fine.  However, it
still does not work on Win98. Perhaps it has something to do with my
USB devices.  Anyways, the important thing (to me) is that it works in
FreeDOS.  One complaint I have is that the icons overlap each other
when I start GEM and I have to rearrange them so that I can see all of
the drives.  It would be really nice if this was not necessary.