[Fwd: [GEM Development] OpenGEM Super VGA Problem on Matrox Millenium II]

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 20:54:57 PDT 2005

Dear Shane:

I have A Mil II, too. Not - yet - installed, as I
recall. (It is *not* going into a GEM only system but
a multi-OS as I remember.) Anyway, I could give it a
try 'RSN' but i think and hopoe your problem will be
solved by then. Chck for Matrox BIOIS Update!!!

Times up!!!

Tom

--- "Shane M. Coughlan" <shane_coughlan at hotmail.com>