[GEM Development] Pacific C desktop updated again

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 18:44:16 PDT 2005

: > While the Desktop source tree was fresh in my mind, I took the time
: > to backport the 'File | Show Contents' function from the ViewMAX/3
: > source tree. The result is downloadable from the usual place - that
: > is, <http://www.seasip.info/Gem/desktops.html>.
:
: Do all three desktops feature this backport?  The webpage makes no
: reference to this update.

  No, only the FreeGEM Desktop 3.2. The other two are supposed to be as
close as possible to the originals, so they'll only have bugfixes.

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"