[GEM Development] [Fwd: Question and Bug?]

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Sat Aug 6 09:10:10 PDT 2005

Sounds like you are another one of my mob -- officially known as
"stereo-blind". I can see that classic "midget standing on someone's
palm" set up, and have it look real without needing the photograph.

Is this a recent development? Or are you just telling us the lens fell
out of your spectacles the other day?

Peter