[GEM Development] [Fwd: Question and Bug?]

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 21:41:58 PDT 2005

:
: I just tried your links - they're working!

  Yes. I spent an hour or so last night testing them and trying to find
alternatives for all the dead ones.

: BTW, The Lineo link is 'caput'(?, dead). I got
: Metroworks CodeWarrior site!

  Metrowerks now own Lineo. I've updated that section accordingly.

: I did a search for the missing ega802.exe thru Google.
: Found four links to it. All Not useful. Two gets you
: to ATI's 'latest and greatest' secure drivers DL site.
: Hmm. Seems strange I thought I saw them somewhere
: recently. Maybe the basement in the ESD bag with the
: EGAWonder card? I'll have to have a look. No promises.

  I've got copies of the ATI drivers (and indeed the Paradise 8514 ones as
well) but I'm wary of uploading software about which the copyright situation
is not clear.

: Lastly, I loved seeing / reading the ASM for EGA to
: VGA patch.

  I think that's got to go down among 'most unexpected favourable reviews'!

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"