[GEM Development] [Fwd: Question and Bug?]

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:33:06 PDT 2005

>Yes. It affects all three of the Desktops I've released (1.2, 3.0 and
>3.2) so I've uploaded new versions of all of them.

Thanks John.  I'm going to release an update to all versions of OpenGEM
shortly to add your newest desktop.

Now, I will also be going back to testing EMMA.  Hopefully this evening
I will be trying a FreeDOS Beta 9 / OpenGEM Experimental 4 installation
to see what happens.  On WindowsXP / OpenGEM Experimental 4 EMMA loads
okay, but hangs on exit.  I have to press the Windows button to get rid
of the full screen DOS session, and terminate the windowed session.

Regards

Shane