[GEM Development] Slashdotted English (was slashdotted and comments)

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Thu Aug 4 00:23:24 PDT 2005

SECOND ATTEMPT
Original text:

Still around, Chris, still alive...

I hear from our Melbourne people that it has been
somewhat brisk down there lately. We've been having rather pleasant
weather for August -- about 18 or 19 deg today, and 17 as I write (9:30 pm
AEST).

Will be doing the Great Ocean Road trip again at the
end of the month, this time from Adelaide back to Melbourne. We have
the relos here since this morning:
 From Sidcup: Daughter-in-law and new granddaughter
(born March)
 From Kirkby-in-Ashfield: Daughter-in-law's parents.
Our son (also from Sidcup) is due here in a
fortnight, after performing in Salzburg.
Having heard our favourable reports from last year,
they were keen to do the trip while in Oz.

Keep the woolly socks (not the Woolies socks) on!

Cheers,

Peter

GLOSSARY
(for Americans)