[GEM Development] lets talk about it!

Dostal, Chris E. Chris.Dostal at au.unisys.com
Thu Oct 21 12:24:24 PDT 2004

<snip>
Oh well. I suppose if you lived purely in the GEM world, then viruses
wouldn't be a problem (well, DOS viruses might, but GEM itself has no
viruses :))
</snip>

Hehe.. I remember I had a "ping pong" virus once.. it'd just randomly
make me play "pong".. haha I remember once.. mum came in to check I was
writing my english essay in high school, and I was.. using WP4.5 ..
typing away.. she comes in and pong loads up.. dammit!! :)

My little way to get around that "spoof" email address thing.. they
usually can't mimic a "FROM IP" portion in the header.. so you just need
a better mail client :) Horde's pretty nifty .. I run it on my personal
account.

Chris.