[GEM Development] GEM Apps

Armand Colleye a.colleye at wxs.nl
Wed Jul 28 22:55:18 PDT 2004

Pintaio wrote:

>Hi, I'm a GEM Desktop fan, i have  been using it since i bought my
>first PC, an Amstrad 1640, and i'd like to have as much GEM apps as
>i could.
>Perhaps you have some applications aside from which they are possible
>to be obtained in Deltasoft. if it is thus, could you send a copy to
>my email address?
>I'm not going to release them in any web or p2p program, i want them
>for my collection.
>This is a list of apps that i'm looking for:
>-Dataman v1.1
>-Davrelle.app
>-Socrates  v1.6
>-Timesworks Publisher V1 V2 & LITE
>-Typographica Font manager for GEM
>-Bitstream Font Manager for GEM
>-Scan
>-Perform
>-Mipscalc
>-superbase
>-Tape.acc
>-VTX-PC
>-Zedit
>-Text to GEM e
>-TrTp2GEM
>-K-Comm 2.0
>-K-Word 2.0
>-K-Graph 2.0
>-K-Spread 2.0
>-K-Data  2.0
>-K-Minstrel 2.0
>-K-Spell 2.0
>-GEM Pascal 1.72
>-GEM Fortran 1.1

With a lots of the above mentioned programs I can say me too. Specially
GEM Pascal (mailto:colleye at planet.nl)
(and yes, this is my alternate email adress)

But I can help you out with Timeworks.
I have is on CD with lots of fonts.
the complete CD Zipped does about 200 MB
Got Adsl or a site where I can upload?

But
Sorry folks there is a big but, as I remember a long time ago we were
discussing these things.
Heinz started the chain on 6 februari 2000 with the title unkown gem
programs.
Timeworks is not GPL'ed. As far as I know of
So if I gave you a copy, that would legeally be theft:-((

Unless....:-)

Need I say more?

BTW, I think above list is far from complete.
I miss deskpress and Ventura Publisher

Have Fun
Armand