[GEM Development] Fw: GEM bindings for Modula-2 and Ada

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:57:57 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <julian.miglio at libero.it>
To: "gem" <gem at shaneland.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 1:22 PM
Subject: GEM bindings for Modula-2 and Ada

Dear sirs,

I used GEM along on the Atari machine and
I loved it very much.

Some years ago I had to work on a project similar,
under the graphic point of view, to GEM.
On that time I was encharged of porting the bindings
from Turbo Pascal to Modula-2 and Ada, that was only
for studing purpose, for then use that information
on the new project, have a look at:
http://www.icebergsoftware.hotmail.ru

Now I would like to make the GEM Modula-2 bindings
public with the hopes to find someone how wants
finish it with me.
What I have are the bindings for the FST Modula-2
compiler, but I did some experiments with the
TopSpeed Modula-2 and Janus Ada83 for DOS.

if anyone is interested in, please don't esitate
to contact me at: julian.miglio at libero.it

Julian