[GEM Development] GDScript

Heinz Rath heinz.rath at gmx.at
Sun Aug 1 11:09:01 PDT 2004

hello

SMC> Dear Heinz

SMC> I'm doing some work with GDScript, and was wondering if you could help
SMC> clarify some things.  What do the following commands do (I have copied and
SMC> pasted them from your GDS.TXT file)?

okay here is the info. the infos is as far as i remember i hadn't
time to check it in the source.

SMC> PATBAT      (like original from INSTALL)
Syntax: PATBAT
Shows a drive select box

SMC> DOS         (like original from INSTALL)
Syntax: DOS
GDS quits the script and returns to the desktop

SMC> GOTO        (like original from INSTALL)
Syntax: GOTO target
Jumps to label target

SMC> IF1BUTN     (like original from INSTALL)
Syntax: IF1BUTN target
If Button1 is pressed it jumps to the label target

SMC> IF2BUTN     (like original from INSTALL)
Syntax: IF2BUTN target
If Button2 is pressed it jumps to the label target

SMC> IF3BUTN     (like original from INSTALL)
Syntax: IF3BUTN target
If Button3 is pressed it jumps to the label target

SMC> IFFD        (like original from INSTALL)
Synxtax: IFFD target
If the script runs from a floppy it jumps to label target

SMC> IFNOSPC     (like original from INSTALL) It's better to use DISKSPACE
Syntax: IFNOSPC Dr: Size target
Checks the free space on drive Dr:
Size is the size to be free.
target is the label to jump to if not enough free space

SMC> IFHD        (like original from INSTALL)
Synxtax: IFHD target
If the script runs from a harddisk it jumps to label target

SMC> SRCMSG      (like original from INSTALL)
Syntax: SCRMSG Msg
Defines the Message to be shown if a error ocurrs during copying.

SMC> ALERT       (like original from INSTALL)
Syntax: Alert Msg
Msg...Is the Message that is Prompted on the screen

SMC> DSTMSG      Isn't implemented now. Is simply ignored
Syntax: DSTMSG Parameter
Defined the Alertbox to be shown in case of a Write error during
file operation.

SMC> CREATEMSG   Isn't implemented now. Is simply ignored
Syntax: CREATEMSG Parameter
Defined the Alertbox to be shown in case of a file create error.

SMC> SETVOL      Isn't implemented now. Is simply ignored.
SMC>             I think this command isn't needed or ?
This Command sets the Volume Label of a drive.

SMC> Best regards

With nice greetings
heinz