[GEM Development] DayDream (was NextGem..)

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 23:47:36 PDT 2003

: Whoops.  You have a 32bit AES?  Interesting.

  Not a complete one. It can talk downwards to the VDI, but not upwards to
applications. At the moment, it gets as far as the "Please insert the disk
containing DESKTOP.APP" alert, because it can't load apps.
  My next step is to rewrite what I've got, converting it from a hastily-
rigged prototype to a robust DOSEMU<-->Unix communications library.

------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"