[GEM Development] New GEM FAQ

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Thu Sep 18 14:26:14 PDT 2003

<http://www.owenrudge.net/GEM/> please. :)

>   OpenGEM is a FreeGEM distribution.  It contains a collection of DR GEM
>   and FreeGEM code, is released under the GPL license, and is actively
>   developed by Shane Land, a site run by Shane M. Coughlan.

In some ways, that doesn't make sense. Your site doesn't develop OpenGEM, you
do. Just like microsoft.com doesn't develop Windows, Microsoft does.

>   OpenGEM is known to work with FreeDOS.  It can be downloaded from
>   <http://gem.shaneland.co.uk>.  Owen Rudge's FreeGEM distro 1.2 should also
>   work fine with FreeDOS.  It can be downloaded from
>   <http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/GEM>.

http://www.owenrudge.net/GEM/ please. :)

Indeed, I notice a lot of your URLs don't have slashes on the end. That
irritates me a lot. Please fix it. ;) Also, www.owenrudge.co.uk is now .net, so
check that too.

Gotta go, bell just rang...

--