[GEM Development] Ventura Publisher again

Thomas Clayton tfcc at rcn.com
Thu Oct 30 08:30:02 PST 2003

VP 1.1 - by some books similar to yours - CAN run under GEM 3.x, OK.
Don't know of a VP 1.2. There was a VP2.1 - the Prof'l Ext'n to VP 2.0?
- which was 'incorporated into' VP 3 Gold Edition. I *think* it - among
other things - allowed ExPanded memory to be used for documents.

I hope your cold clears up. DO try consuming LOTs of Vitamin-C. (Two
500mG tab.s / day. Some folks do 10. I would NOT recommend that  ... but
I've heard of it.) Glasses of OJ, are better than nothing in this
regard.