[GEM Development] Fw: Hello

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:57:55 PDT 2003

> Hello,
> I want to do some development on GEM too, however, I can't join to
gem-dev, because my letters come back every time like not send. You wrote
that I have to write to you, but one my letter doesn't come too. So I try
one more time. I am quite busy with my university now, however, I can start
some coding. I just want to know what GEM needs. I have lack expierence with
C and C++, but I'm quite good in Pascal. Do GEM bindings work with
freepascal or only with Turbo pascal? How is it possible to integrate GEM
devkit file with other the source to compile it? You mentioned that GEM need
web browser. So if i do so i'll need to write everything from scratch or is
it any source code of GEMWeb? Thats all for now.