[GEM Development] New GEM bindings?

Heinz Rath heinz.rath at gmx.at
Thu Oct 9 09:09:57 PDT 2003

Hi

no this site does not offer GEM Bindings for PC. The PC in this site
cames from the program Pure-C (there was also Pure-Pascal). Pure-C is
C from Borland for atari if i remember correctly also the binarys had
this borland copyright message inside (cant remember its to long).
Pure-C was nearly to 99% compatible wiht Borland C only in some
special things like graphics and so it was different afaik.

with nice greetings
Heinz