[GEM Development] Ventura Publisher again

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 21:12:31 PST 2003

: Have to try again. But keep in mind that the OS and some bioses will try
: to find IDE and therefore keep in the middle of the road with your
: hardware too if you install an OS.

  Don't tell me :-) I've got a machine here with NT and Win95 (among other
operating systems) installed. Win95 won't talk to the SCSI controller, and
NT won't talk to the IDE controller.

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"